Most of our items ship via USPS or UPS ground. All firearm orders must ship to an FFL in the buyer’s state. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that a copy of the receiving FFL is forwarded. Failure to do so will result in delayed shipment.
- Any accessories and/or state legal magazines will be shipped to the address provided.
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the firearm is legal in their state/for them to own
- We charge additional shipping fees for Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us before purchasing for a quote.
- Canceling your purchase before shipment will result in a 10% processing fee that will be used to cover labor associated with the processing of that order as well as fees issued by the payment gateway
- Cancelling your purchase after it has been shipped will result in a 20% restocking fee that will be used to recover labor and fees associated with the fulfillment, shipping, and return of that order.
- Orders canceled by the seller before shipment for reasons including but not limited to: State compliance issues and/or suspicion of identity theft will be assessed a 10% processing fee to cover losses on labor and payment gateway fees
- All items are sold in As-Is condition. We will include detailed images and descriptions of any visible wear or markings on selling items. Refunds will not be issued for any item based on a defect that was clearly documented before the sale. Most items are Factory new unless otherwise noted.
- Returns: Please inspect items BEFORE transferring them from the receiving FFL. We cannot offer a full refund on any item that has been transferred into the buyer’s possession, as it is now considered a USED item, whether it has been fired or not.
- In the event that a buyer is not able to transfer an item from the receiving FFL (for local restriction reasons or personal restriction reasons), the buyer is subject to a 20% restocking fee. This restocking fee is used to cover shipping costs and other fees.
- All warranty or defects on new firearms will be handled directly with the manufacturer.
Please inspect items BEFORE transferring them from the receiving FFL. We cannot offer a full refund on any item that has been transferred into the buyer’s possession, as it is now considered a USED item, whether it has been fired or not. A minimum 20% restocking fee will be charged to return an item that has been transferred from an FFL to an individual. This rate is subject to change if the item is returned damaged, used (or appearing significantly more used than when it was sold), or disassembled/missing pieces that were included in the original shipment.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither S and S Guns, LLC, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com